Content

S W A N S

Tuesday, January 2, 2007





This new year's eve we decided to visit Napa Valley where my in-laws live and stayed at this hotel. It was nothing fancy but good enough for us just to spend a night.

In the morning when we were going to the restaurant to have breakfast, we passed by a man-made pond at the center of the hotel where we spotted a couple swans wandering. One was black, the other one was white. They were so beautiful I had to return to our room to get my camera!

The morning sunlight was just perfectly hitting the pond so the water appeared to be shimmered by golden lights which created a beautiful background to capture the black swan as shown on the above picture.

The white swan, however, was wandering around the area with lesser lights which made the water appeared dark, but good for me because it created good contrast against the white swan (as shown on the below picture)!

So I just had beautiful morning on the very first day of the new year! I feel blessed already! Hopefully I'll be blessed the whole year ahead.







ARCHIVE

SEARCH

CATEGORY