Content

HELLO 2013

Tuesday, January 1, 2013


Honestly, I am one of those persons who don’t make a big deal out of New Year nor New Year’s Eve. I spent Most of New Year’s Eves getting my beauty sleep despite the deafening sounds of fireworks thrown into the air.

But this New Year’s Eve, I couldn’t get my eyes shut [thanks to Caffeinated Tylenol I took earlier this afternoon] and all these bursting fireworks clearly visible from the porch of my 22nd floor apartment were too beautiful to pass. So I set up my tripod and began taking pictures of them.



I actually had a hard time aiming the focus because those fireworks came from all directions. The shows lasted hours but the most amazing ones came around 12:00AM to 12:15AM on the first day of January 2013.



After that: nearly silence. Only the city lights remained. And I asked myself: what have I accomplished in 2012? What’s my resolution in 2013?





ARCHIVE

SEARCH

CATEGORY