Content

PESCADERO

Friday, August 17, 2007





We took the wrong turn one day and ended up at this place. We pulled over and got out of the car to look around and inhale some fresh air. The place was beautiful with a lot of huge trees on the roadside and a wide creek down there, later we found out that it was Pescadero Creek.




So we decided to go down there and walked down the creek. The water was crystal clear and cold, it numbed my feet the very first five minutes I put my feet in the water. But it was one of those scorching summer days, so the cold water felt refreshing to the rest of my body despite the numb.





Every once in a while I stumbled upon trouts. There was even one time I lost my balance and fell on my bum on the water when a big trout passing by and it brushed my ankle. I swear I thought it was a snake, it scared the heck out of me! Luckily I managed to safe my camera by holding it with my left hand up in the air. It was funny that I was more concerned over my camera than myself. I got all wet, but at least my camera was dry, safe and sound!

ARCHIVE

SEARCH

CATEGORY